Course Details (CMA)
CMA is one of the most viable courses for students who wish to pursue a career in a professional commerce course, specifically - in areas of Cost Management Accounting. ICAI conducts the CMA foundation exam two times a year in months of June and December.
CMA foundation eligibility
- A student should have completed the +2 exams.
CMA Intermediate eligibility
- Student should have completed +2 and the foundation course for CMA India.
- Completed graduation in any stream other than Fine arts
- Foundation Entry level Part I exam of CAT
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with 10+2
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting
- Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistic